Thursday, February 3, 2011

wanna MEET the REAL ME? :]

It was August 29 1997 when MABEL DEL ROSARIO (my mother) gave birth to a baby girl, named KHASEY LOUISE G. DEL ROSARIO, and that cute little girl was ME :>


When I was a little baby girl, I used to be chubby, cute and jolly. I'm living at Las Pinas City, Philippines with my family. I'am already 13 years old and a 2nd yr Highschool student of Bloomfield Academy. VOLLEYBALL is my PASSION. being a successful ENGINEER is my AMBITION. I have my own GROUP, which is DDRC moi LOVES <3


Oh! I'm HAPPY :) because I have 3 siblings to lean on. Their names are Katrina Ysabel, my smart, helpful and eldest sister, Kaina Robynn, my thoughtful, kind and 2nd to the Eldest sister and Kamille Danyca, my jolly, cute, youngest sister.I'm PROUD because i have sisters LIKE THEM :* and I wouldn't forget my GOOD LOOKING FATHER :>


I also <3 playing badminton, cooking/baking. I would love to spend my time and day with my Family, friends and my love ones. I study hard for my parents and for my future. Fuchsia pink materials caught my attention.
Maybe when we meet your FIRST IMPRESSION to me would be "SNOBBISH" but I swear im not that TYPICAL KIND of GIRL. When you used to know me I'am SWEET, THOUGHTFUL, and i'm a POSITIVE THINKER.

"You make me feel like i'm the only GIRL in the WORLD"

No comments:

Post a Comment