Friday, March 18, 2011

SUMMER 2011 here I COME ! ;)

All I want to do is RELAX, ENJOY, and have the HAPPIEST memories during the days I have and I know you do too, right?.
SUMMER VACATION is the best time to spend your GOLDEN months, weeks, days, and hour with your LOVE ONES.


Go swimming at the beach, go sun bathing, relaxing and lying at that white sand is the best way to enjoy during my vacation.
SUMMER 2011 is a long break of mine that I shouldn't waste. So here I go planning the best vacation for me. 




I wanna go DIVING, MOUNTAIN CLIMBING, explore different PLACES, go sightseeing, but I also want to go OUT OF TOWN like HONGKONG, QATAR and LOS ANGELES :’). i
I wouldn’t miss the moment that I should be happy with my family. 
A LONG BREAK BEFORE THE CLASSES STARTS .. 



I even want to spend it with my close friends but I’m sure they have their own SUMMER PLANS Winking smile.
Before those things .. I want to enhance my skills in VOLLEYBALL so for short I want to spend the half of my summer vacation to go SUMMER TRAINING.

Once again .. this is the things I want to do during my vacation with my family, friends and relatives .. that’s why I wouldn’t force myself to have a space to anyone’s life because if they really know my worth they surely create one for me Open-mouthed smile.


HAVE A HAPPY SUMMER VACATION EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment