Friday, March 18, 2011

BLOOMFIELD ACADEMY :)

School is not just the place where you can study, but it’s the place to make and meet new friends and also it’s the place where you can show who you really are.


In school yes, you have your nice teachers with the magnificent teaching strategies, your noisy classmates with the thoughtful acts, your lovable schoolmates with a face that brings HAPPINESS and the kind principal, caring president of a school with a good heart.


Let me tell you this, when I enrolled at Bloomfield Academy I thought it’s not nice for me to study in that school but well I never believe in the saying FIRST IMPRESSION LASTS so with that I let myself to know what kind of school is Bloomfield Academy.

I was impressed. I know you may have think that I like to study at Bloomfield because they have cool facilities but yeah its one of the reasons why. but the truth is I find out the students, faculty members, principal and even the owner is very thoughtful and kind. Especially when I heard that they have good standards at Academics so I tried to study there.


Bloomfieldians gave me so much too remember. Even the teachers, the staff, and the principal. Now, i' m a 2nd year high school I' m still studying at Bloomfield Academy. In this school I developed more and more. 


THANK YOU FOR READING !! GOD BLESS YOU







No comments:

Post a Comment