Monday, March 21, 2011

P-Noy :D

oh noo! im having some trouble doin' this blog because honestly, I really don't know P-NOY that much, but I have few things that can describe P-Noy.


P-Noy was our present President of the Philippines and as we all know why, it's because OBVIOUSLY he won the voting for presidents against mr. Manny Villar. P-Noy is the son of Corazon Aquino and Benigno "Ninoy" Aquino III. P-Noy is intelligent, he decides for the good of his people for short he put he's people before himself and that's what I like about P-Noy. Ofcourse, as the President of the Philippines it is so hard to handle things because everyday when you wake up different problems awaits you :| but I believe he can handle those things.


P-Noy was trying to make Philippines' economy survive for the different crisis that we are encountering. So so much for that thank you for reading my blog about our P-Noy. I hope you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment