Sunday, March 20, 2011

cartoon CHARACTER :")

Cartoon Characters are endearing to ADULTS as CHILDREN. At a certain time we can relate to them and most of the time we just LOVE to LAUGH at their antics and misfortune. 


I have my very OWN top 2 all-time FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER.


my TOP 2 all-time favorite cartoon character is SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! x) yeah! alright, I know it's kinda CHILDISH but I really like him :) 


ONE COMMON INFO FOR SPONGEBOB IS ..
  he live in a two-story pineapple in Bikini Bottom. Whether searching for the ultimate spatula to perfect his burger flipping technique at the Krusty Krab, or catching jellyfish with this best friend Patrick, Spogebob's good intentions and overzealous approach to life usually create CHAOS in his UNDERWATER WORLD ! 




my TOP 1 all-time favorite cartoon character is  BABY TWEETY BIRD! yeah! another CHILDISH thingy! :)) but it's awesome he is CUUUUTE :P.


ONE COMMON INFO FOR BABY TWEETY BIRS IS .. 
 Tweety is a very aggressive character who tries anything to foil his foe, even kicking his enemy when he is already down :)) I used to call him my 'lil BABE :-* 


ISN'T HE CUTE? O:)





1 comment: