Wednesday, March 2, 2011

‘cause I dream big :)

 

Have you ever dreamed big? If I’m not mistaken all of us had a dream. Honestly, some of us always dreamed for a big house, a sports car to ride on, a happy family to live with.

Me? I never forget my only dream as a student which is to maintain my high grades, finish my high school years and take my course in college, specially to have a wonderful career someday. I’ll never ask for a perfect life because I’m already happy for what I have and who I am right now. As a dreamer also I dreamed for a family who loves me, a simple house and even a successful work too.

There’s no limit in dreaming, there’s nothing wrong in dreaming and you should not be ashamed in your dreams.

Yes, sometimes we have to be broken so we can be whole again, just like in dreaming if it doesn’t happen today maybe someday it will happen. And if God meant this day that you’ll reach your dreams he wouldn’t invented tomorrow. So, you don’t need to worry. If your dreams won’t happen today, you still have tomorrow to dream big and aim higher.

But! Never ever forget to thank God of what you have. So, what are you waiting for?

 

DREAM BIG! Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment