Tuesday, March 22, 2011

short story :P

"If stories come to you, care for them. and learn to give them away where they're needed. Sometimes a person needs a story than a food in order to stay alive"
 I experienced many things but I will share you one of the sad experience that I encounter.


When I was a grade 4 student I studied at HRA 


I never thought of anything will happen but I was wrong. The thing that I never expected was my mom will leave to work in other country specifically in QATAR. 



At first I was confused why does she needs to leave because there as many work here in the Philippines and reasons by reasons they explained it to us and we all understood the situation why she needs to leave.

Step by step, day by day, I and my sisters cope up with the situation with the help of our dad. We get used to it. My mom visits us every important events like Christmas, New Year, Birthdays and graduation something like that. We still have our communication through Webcam, Skype, Chats or simply by Social Networking Sites :) 

Okay it's now too long gotta go! >:D thank you for spending your time reading my short story :>

No comments:

Post a Comment