Sunday, March 20, 2011

how was my SY 2010-2011 ? :P

I spent my SY 2010-2011 in Bloomfield Academy at Wilfrido Tecson BF Resort Village Las Pinas City and I' am pretty sure that I don't regret it. I enjoyed the rest of my school year with my classmates, friends, teachers and with my co-varsity players with our loving COACHES. 


Some people might think how did I enjoyed my School Year 2010-2011 happily? well, this is the tip.
GO WITH THE FLOW! Yeah i know, AND OTHER PEOPLE knows that sometimes I had a trouble but you know what I did? I just let the SOLUTION find me because if I, myself seek for a solution and I suddenly chose the wrong solution what will happen?just a DOUBLE PROBLEM. 


Back to the topic. Even if I cause so much trouble during this school year I still really had fun because with the wrong steps I' ve made, I realize and learn new things. My school year 2010-2011 was so SPECTACULAR. It's UNFORGETTABLE because many wonderful people come and enjoy it with me ! :)

TREASURE EVERYTHING 'cause it's the MEMORIES TO KEEP

No comments:

Post a Comment