Saturday, March 19, 2011

SongsThatMakesMeRealizeNewThings c:

i 'm not claiming divinity. I've never claimed purity of soul. I've never claimed to have the answers to life. I only put out songs and answer questions as honestly as I can, but I still believe in peace, love and understanding.


Can you imagine A WORLD without A MUSIC?. I can't visualize our world without music because it is music that gave us happiness, its the message of the song that making us realize new and better things in life.


one of my favorite songs is BORN THIS WAY by Lady Gaga especially the chorus part which is


"I' m beautiful in my way,
cause God makes no mistakes
I' m on the right track,
Baby, I was born this way,
Don't hide yourself in regret.
Just love yourself and your set,
I' on the right track.
Baby I was born this way"



I love the message of this song because it says seldom people may like you or just love the way you are because your showing them WHO you really are not for WHAT you really are :)





No comments:

Post a Comment