Saturday, March 19, 2011

when I'm bored x)

"A problem is a chance for you to do your best."


this quote applies in all PC games. For me, if there's no problem in the game there's no challenge. If it's an easy game, it's not thrilling.


A PC game is a game played on a personal computer, rather than on a video game console or arcade machine. Many computer games evolved from the simple graphics and game play early titles like PLANTS VS ZOMBIES :D


Speaking of "PLANTS VS ZOMBIES" it's my Favorite PC game. I play this game every time when I get bored! and in also when it is WEEKENDS.


PLANTS VS ZOMBIES is  very addicting to me.



Let me tell you some thing about my FAVORITE PC GAME. PLANTS VS ZOMBIES sees players placing different types of plants and fungi, each with their own unique offensive or defensive capabilities, across the front garden, a back garden with a swimming pool, and the roof of a house in order to stop a horde of zombies from devouring the brains of the residents.

I love to play this PC GAME because it's very very very very ENTERTAINING FOR ME but I think for others they call it "boring" but i don't care :P. I can enhance different strategies in playing this game because here in this game I need to focus, think ways on how to defeat the ZOMBIES invading my "house".

so you, WHAT'S your FAVORITE PC GAME? :)






No comments:

Post a Comment