Friday, March 18, 2011

"ITS EATING TIME!" ~ :)

"nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity".


I know everyone of us have our own different and delicious FAVORITE FOODS. Everybody love FOODS. 1 trivia between me and my food is "EVEN IF I' M NOT HUNGRY,JUST I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO ESPECIALLY WHEN I' M BORED .. I EAT AND EAT" :)). 


Some people seldom say you eat a lot of foods and still why you're thin? I don't give them answers 'cause honestly i don't know but I have a idea why, scientifically speaking i have FAST METABOLISM. Okay, going back to the topic.


Razon'
I love foods so much because they are yummy ! I love to eat SINIGANG NA HIPON, BAKED TAHONG, BINAGOONGAN, FETUCCINE, MALABON, HALO-HALO of RAZONS and my daddy's special BAKED MAC :>
My Dad's special BAKED MAC
Sinigang na hipon

Those foods are the one who are making me happy but take note I ALSO LOVE CHOCOLATES and ICE CREAM. I eat CHOCOLATES and ICE CREAM when I'm depressed or sad.
I'm eating ICECREAM yumm! x)
I know that you also love foods. So, continue to LOVE, and EAT foods x)



No comments:

Post a Comment