Wednesday, March 2, 2011

“Yes! They’re one of a kind”

 

Some of us idolize the great singers, the cool dancers, the popular artists and the gorgeous models. They never see how great the teacher is.

In fact, they were the one whose making the students succeed because with out them student is nothing, no one will teach them the lessons, no one will guide them to the correct direction and no one will give them comfort and extra happiness.

I believe that the teachers are strong and patient enough to do their jobs. For me, yes! there’s no perfect teacher and yet I idolize the B.A Faculty Members for the job well done, for those sacrifices they made and the effort they had during teaching their student with all their hearts.

They can be my inspiration, but actually, they are now.They are my 2nd parents and my kind best friends outside the classroom. Why? because they give advices to help us, the students to keep moving forward. In those adventures we experienced I just noticed that the teachers is still here beside us, teaching and guiding us along the way to the gate of success.

So there, B.A Faculty Members you make us, the BLOOMFIELDIANS reach the gate and t6he key to success. I IDOLIZE YOU B.A TEACHERS!

Faculty members!!! WE SALUTE YOU :”)

No comments:

Post a Comment