Saturday, March 19, 2011

goodbye SY 2010-2011 x(

Its been a long fantasy. SY 2010 - 2011 was great. I experienced good things and bad things at the same time and yet this school year was wonderful as I expected it was. I enjoyed the time I spent with my friends, teachers, advisers (faculty members), classmates and schoolmates because they gave me so much to remember. 


Even though we had new management, they still made the bloomfieldians' SY 2010-2011 spectacular. I have many people to thank for all they have done for me during this school year.


To the teachers, thank you for the PATIENCE.




 For my classmates thank you for the HEAD ACHES and HAPPINESS :)) 



For my adviser thank you for the SACRIFICES,


and for the staffs thank you for the help that you gave us. Even if SY 2011-2012 is coming I wouldn't forget the happy and sad memories, and the wonderful people who made my 2010-1011 cool! 


As we all end this school year I just want the whole student body to know that I' m so thankful for having my awesome school year here at Bloomfield with my caring teachers and funny classmates!
it's really true that TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN !! :)

FAREWELL SY 2010-2011 ;(

1 comment: