Saturday, March 19, 2011

HS II COMPUTER CLASS

My 2nd year High School computer class taught me one thing

"You can be a CHAMPION! a FIGHTER! an ACHIEVER! Only if you believe"


I had many experience and memories during computer class it's either good memories or not. Well honestly at first, I thought this computer class will be same as my last year comp class but yeah I' M OBVIOUSLY WRONG because IT'S BEEN AN AWESOME COMPUTER CLASS. 


We also had great computers and clean and cool computer room ! xP


As far as I know, almost everyone had fun and learned new and great things in HS 2 computer class with our own very funny teacher which is no other than Sir. Weng Carballo. 
our very own caring computer teacher ;)
It's been a long, happy and memorable computer class with my cool classmates and with our positive thinker teacher. 


I remember when it was my first time to have my PERSONAL BLOG. yeah i know it's stupid but I had fun doing my own blog because here, I can post everything in my mind (yeah! like what i' m doing right now) :))


I can describe my HS II computer class in 2 WORDS .. 


IT'S UNFORGETTABLE ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment