Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ace spikers :>

"COMING TOGETHER IS A BEGINNING 
KEEPING TOGETHER IS A PROGRESS
& WORKING TOGETHER IS A SUCCESS"
For me team shares the burden and divides the grief. When I was a 1st year high school student of  Bloomfield Academy. I tried to join in the Volley ball varsity. I cope up with their routines and I get to know more to every varsity member. We, the volley ball varsity team of Bloomfield Academy divides the tasks and DOUBLE the SUCCESS. I never knew that I will be closer to them. We bond together, shared laughters and tears and explore different things. 


B.A GREEN ACERS
w/ coach LEVATE and coach KC especially with the OFFICIALS!
I' m HAPPY and CONTENTED 'cause I' m with the BEST team with the BEST COACHES EVER ! :")
I hope this team will stay together, fight together and reach the success all together :D


I <3 you B.A Ace Spikers SY '10-'11

No comments:

Post a Comment