Tuesday, March 22, 2011

my bestest friends ever :>

I believe that NOTHING on this earth to be prized more than TRUE friendship.
I have one fact about my bestest friends w/c is MANY people will walk IN and OUT of in life BUT my only  TRUE friends will leave footprints in my heart.


My true friends is the one who overlooks to my FAILURES and the one who tolerates my SUCCESS. They help me out to solve my problems. I' ll never regret the day when I met them. Whether we're together or not we're still friends. my TRUE friends is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out and in friendship you need trust in each other. Even someone tries to ruined your friendship, if you're all strong enough to stay together no one can separate you.


We shared laughters and tears together. WE'RE the tropang PARTY PARTY ! :D













No comments:

Post a Comment